Editorial #175: Merry What?
Autism Politico wants to remind you…
1) If you are a caregiver who has subjected your autistic kid to quack therapies this year…
2) If you are a teacher who had subjected your autistic student to ABA therapy…
3) If you are a doctor who put an autistic patient on an autism registry…
4) If you are a government official who has denied funding for autistics…
5) If you are an employer who has denied a capable autistic employment…
6) If you are a person who made fun of someone with autism…
7) If you are a member of an autistic advocacy organization who bullied autistics who do not agree with your points of view on autism…
Holiday greetings and presents during the holiday season are hollow, meaningless gestures that only reinforce your disrespect for your fellow human beings and remind autistics that there isn’t much point in learning to socialize with people like you.
Replies to this editorial are welcome.
December 20, 2010 - Posted by Autism Politico | Autism & Exploitation, Autism Community & Its Politics | ABA, abuse, Age of Autism, anti-vaxers, Applied Behavior Analysis, Ari Ne'eman, ASAN, asperger syndrome, aspies, autie, autism, Autism Politico, Autism Speaks, Autism Women's Network, autistic self advocacy network, AWN, big pharma, blogs, bullying, causes, chelation, childhood disintegrative disorder, cure, curebies, editorial, gltuen-free, holiday season, hyperbaric, legislation, neurodiversity, news, pervasive developmental disorder, politics, Quack, Quackery, rhett's, school, teachers, Teaching, truth, vaccines
No comments yet.
About Autism Politico
- 12,205 hits
- Editorial #277: ASAN and AWN Don’t Speak For Autistics
- Editorial #276: Self Diagnosed Autistics: Why Are You Not Signing Up for Obamacare?
- Editorial #275: Who is Deceiving Who?
- Editorial #274: Astroturfing and Sharyl Attkisson
- Editorial #273: Did You Remember To Buy Oil? 4
- Editorial #272: The Mother of All Whines
- Editorial #271: Some Autistics Are Racist
- Editorial #270: Boston Bombing – An Act of Cowardice
- Editorial #269: Faked Perfection
- Editorial #268: Rising Above Adversity
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (3)
- November 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (9)
- May 2011 (13)
- April 2011 (10)
- March 2011 (13)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (14)
- November 2010 (13)
- October 2010 (13)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (13)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (13)
- May 2010 (13)
- April 2010 (13)
- March 2010 (23)
- February 2010 (28)
- January 2010 (12)
Site infoAutism Politico
The Andreas04 Theme.