Autism Politico is quitting.
We haven’t made any significant difference in the autism world, so we don’t see the point in continuing.
Comments will remain open.
Thanks for reading.
About Autism Politico
Autism Politico is a sophisticated forum that discusses the news and issues of the autism world. Its editors have been members of the online autism community roughly since its inception and believe themselves to be familiar with its factions, politics, and political movements. We are not affiliated with any sector of the autism community though followers of this blog will discover that we clearly have our own views.
Readers of this blog are encouraged to comment.
“I desire to see in this country the decent men strong and the strong men decent, and until we get that combination in pretty good shape we are not going to be by any means as successful as we should be.” -Theodore Roosevelt
“We must treat each man on his worth and merits as a man. We must see that each is given a square deal, because he is entitled to no more and should receive no less.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“A perfect judge will read each work of wit
With the same spirit that its author writ.”
- 11,519 hits
- Editorial #270: Boston Bombing – An Act of Cowardice
- Editorial #269: Faked Perfection
- Editorial #268: Rising Above Adversity
- Editorial #267 North Korea Ups the Ante
- Editorial #266 North Korea Run By Internet Aspies???
- Editorial #265: Joan Rivers’ Holocaust Joke
- Editorial #264: The Dreaded DSM V
- Editorial #263: Holmes And Asperger Syndrome? Part II
- Editorial #262: Holmes And Asperger Syndrome?
- Editorial #261: Keeping the Peace
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (3)
- November 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (9)
- May 2011 (13)
- April 2011 (10)
- March 2011 (13)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (14)
- November 2010 (13)
- October 2010 (13)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (13)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (13)
- May 2010 (13)
- April 2010 (13)
- March 2010 (23)
- February 2010 (28)
- January 2010 (12)